“Added value to all”
The quality of technical document determines how the product is perceived and improves customer trust on the brand. AST believes that “good” technical documents, that are easy to use and follow, serve as a bridge between users, products, and businesses.
- Technical Writing
- We produce technical documents of variety including user guides and instructions for media and electronic devices.
- Technical Illustration
- We create visual representation of products to make sure that our technical documents provide accurate, easy-to-understand instructions.
- Technical Editing
- The templates for technical documents are developed in-house by our own designers, ensuring the document quality and publishing system efficiency.
- One Source Multi Use
- Our proprietary XML-based technology allows conversion between various languages and content types in less time.
“Communicate with the world”
A dedicated expert team provides multilingual and localization of technical documents. To meet the specific needs and expectations of each client, our field experts and technical writers prepare the source texts that can be localized into 80 languages covering Europe, Asia, Middle East, and South America under partnership with professional translation companies around the world.
- Translations into all working languages are performed by native speaker of the subject language, which are proofread by native reviewers, in partnership with members of GALA, the Globalization & Localization Association.
- The localization experience of our team extends further than IT and electronic products, with capacity to help clients success in world markets, in the fields of medical equipment, industrial machinery, automobiles, and more.
- Our endless efforts for improvement include finding more cost saving approaches to achieve great quality that meets client standards, such as effective development and utilization of CAT and QA tools.
Augmented Reality &03
“Visual, tactile, and auditory experience of immersion”
Utilize new generation content for your business with the latest AR and VR technologies. Reach customers with immersive experience to become more competitive through our advanced content solutions for quality and performance at a reasonable cost.
- Platform / Technology
- We provide optimized development platforms and technologies to equip our
clients with the ability to effectively address various customer needs.
Platform / Technology
- Development environment
- App environment
- Windows / Android / iOS / WebGL / Embedded OS
- Major development tools
- Unity3D / Unreal / Visual Studio / C# & C++
- 3D development tools
- 3DS Max / Maya / Zbrush / Blender / MotionBuilder
- 2D development tools
- Photoshop / Illustrator / Flash / AfterEffect / Premiere
- VR development tools
- Unity3D / Unreal / Project Alice SDK
- AR development tools
- Unity3D / Unreal / AR Core / AR Kit / Vuforia
- MR development tools
- Unity3D / Unreal / Hololens SDK / Vuforia
- GIS development tools
- Arc GIS / Global Mapper
- Owned and accessible AR/VR equipment
- VIVE / Oculus Rift / Hololens / Project Alice (2-person) / Three degree-of-freedom motion platform
- 3D content development with real-time rendering engines
- VR/AR/MR content development with real-time rendering engines
- VR simulation technology development for hardware connection
- GIS-based 3D simulation technology development
- High-quality immersive/interactive content development with CUDA and parallel rendering
- 3D multimedia technology development
- Application areas
- AR and VR technologies can be applied in many different areas. Upgrade assets you already have or create new generation contents.
- Experiential class for history and science
- Educational content
- e-Learning content
- AR/VR based owner's manual for advanced customer experience
- Training for service engineers
- Service manual
- Historical and cultural tour & transportation (multi-language)
- Education/training/field operations manual
- Field operations manual for equipment assembly/disassembly/maintenance training
- Home appliances
- AR/VR based user manual for advanced customer experience
- Maintenance and repair service manual for guide service engineers
- 3D parts illustration
- 3D modeling video
- Advanced equipment operations manual with AR and VR technologies
- Healthcare content (e.g. leisure and fitness activities)
- Product brochures, coupons, advertising cards, DM
- Documentation with 360-degree visual data
- Collaboration solution based on visual data
- AR/VR-based advanced equipment operations manual
- Maintenance/repair guide for service engineers
- Service manual
- Stage of development
- This involves requirements analysis for AR and VR implementation, along with technical review on software and hardware. The process should include project planning and design, e.g. scenario and storyboard creation,
user interface and experience design.
Stage of Development
- 1. Requirements analysis
- Existing contents
- Client interview
- Requirements identification and analysis
- Requirements summary & selection of applicable AR and VR technologies
- Other technological implementations
- Cost estimation & scheduling
- 2. Planning and design
- Hardware/software specifications
- Scenario and storyboard
- User interface/experience
- Planning and design for hardware and software
- Content standardization (structuring)
- Multilingual localization
- 3. Building
- App vs. web browser-based
- Local or server-based
- 3D graphic modeling
- VR/AR implementation
- Multilingual localization (content)
- 4. Test (verification)
- On-device operation test
- User interface/experience verification
- App or web site test
- Test with real-world and simulated data
- 5. Use (delivery)
- Final feedback application
- 6. Maintenance
- Content update
- Addition & extension
- Content and functionality review
- Hardware/software upgrade
- VR Education / Training Program
- Move forward from the conventional teaching aids in forms of papers, presentations, videos, and papers to VR education of visual, auditory, and tactile experiences.
VR Education / Training Program
Developing VR education & training program
- Planning and design
- Scenario and storyboard
- Program building
- Program testing and validation
- Maintenance and update
- Curriculum design
- Program modularization and standardization
- Demo test
- Test evaluation and program revision
VR hardware and software implementation
- HMD and wireless backpack PC
- 4D gear (remote controller)
- High-sensitivity motion detection cameras and location sensors
- 3D graphic modeling and rendering
- Coding & programming
- Test and QA
Maintenance and update
“Your solution, we provide”
Office automation service for effected job performance: Our OA (Office Automation) Division offers next-generation office supplies for rent that meet the needs of both clients and users.
- Integrated Management
- In addition to active development of future generation printing outsourcing solutions for satisfactory implementation, we also provide customized services based on thorough survey and analysis to meet the need for cost reduction and improved productivity.
- Operational Visibility
- Improve security of sensitive documents by having printing history automatically saved to the main server, with readily maintenance of consumables by accessing their real-time status.
Samsung Electronics Suwon DM (total management), Home Appliances Division, DMC R&D Center, Mobile Division, Network Division, Digital Imaging Division, and more